Thursday 12 September 2013

Two Wrongs, One Right by Katee Robert

Eight years ago, former Army sergeant Nathan Schultz let the love of his life disappear without a fight. After watching everyone around him find happiness while he slipped further away, he's finally ready to fight for Chelsea Callaghan — and he's not afraid to play dirty.

Chelsea has always followed her conservative family's rules — with one heartbreaking exception. When she receives an invitation to an old high school friend's wedding, she knows who's to blame. Though she goes solely to give Nathan a piece of her mind, he blackmails her into staying the entire week. With him.

There's no way she'll bow to Nathan's will without making him pay. Unfortunately, revenge is a dish best served fully clothed, and they can't be in the same room without losing theirs. As insatiable, anger-fueled lust shifts into something more, they begin to lose sight of why they can't be together. But with so many unforgivable wrongs between them, can Nathan and Chelsea ever make things right?


Chelsea and Nathan have history, history that has long since been buried but Nathan wants to bring it back to the present so he invites Chelsea to his brother's wedding. Chelsea only comes to finally put him behind her, but she doesn't foresee herself missing things about being with Nathan. For Nathan it's what he was hoping for all along.

I'm enjoying this series although I found I didn't like Chelsea all that much and I was only ever "meh" about Nathan so it's definitely not my favourite in the series. I was looking forward to this book because of the hint dropping at the end of the last one, and it's a doozy of a secret. I was convinced this was going to be an MM book, obviously I was wrong.

I'm not sure if this is the last book in the series, there was a bit at the end of this one about Danielle's story but I think it's a novella in an anthology rather than a full length book. Although I may be wrong but that's what it seemed like to me. And it did say "Come Undone one last time with Danielle" so to me that means end of series. Time will tell, but I liked the little we saw of Danielle in this so I'm quite looking forward to it.


Amazon UK: Two Wrongs, One Right

No comments:

Post a Comment