Thursday 6 September 2012

Kiss of Death by Seleste deLaney

Too many years of killer vamps have triggered the curse of the Blood Kissed. They've awakened the bloodline that can alter their world, because her blood has the power to control them all — even make them destroy each other.

Jocelyn thought her troubles with vampires were over when she drove a stake through her boyfriend Max's heart two years ago. Even though she's engaged to Chad, she's never really forgotten him. Now Max is back, and Chad is taking her into the heart of the vamp community — and they're the ones trying to keep her alive. The ones who love her and each seek to claim her for their own. Because once the elders know who she is, they're all going to want her ... or want her dead.


Jocelyn thinks her seeing Max in The Ghost of Vampire Present was all a dream, as well as Chad being a vampire. But she soon finds out neither of them are dreams, she thought she killed Max in Of Course I Try but his feeding on her is what enabled him to come back to life. Soon, she has to trust her two betraying ex-boyfriends as they both compete for her back while playing bodyguard/soldier at the same time. And Jocelyn (and us) finally find out exactly why vampires are so attracted to her.

So I had said in The Ghost of Vampire Present that I was Team Chad 'cos I didn't like the way Max came across ..... oh how a longer story can change my mind! More insight to Max and Chad have made me switch allegiance, I now like Max more than Chad. And of course then Seleste went and threw the intriguing and sexy Remy into the mix and now I don't know what Team I am. Can I be Team ReMaxy?

I know, technically, Remy is probably supposed to be a "bad guy" or at least a screw (hehe, I wish) in the works but I liked him. He's so smarmy and cheesy and hot!

But anyone who reads my blog knows exactly how MUCH I've been wanting a full length Blood Kissed novel and Seleste certainly knows how much I've questioned her about one (admittedly not all that much since she announced it until it was almost release time then I started back in with the questions). I am glad to say, she didn't let me down. I loved, loved, LOVED it and now I want more, so it's back to Twitter where I can bug Seleste for when the next one is to be published.


Amazon UK: Kiss Of Death

1 comment:

  1. I am, and always have been, Team Max. From the very opening of Of Course I Try.

    *swoons* Max...

    ReplyDelete