Thursday 2 February 2012

Going The Distance by Angela Addams

Ronan’s been in love with Steph Randell since they were teenagers. Pierced by Cupid’s arrow as a teen, the country boy fell hard for her.

As an award-winning actress, Steph has a mind of her own and is blinded by her ambition. Yet, for all her money and fame, the only time she truly finds peace is in Ronan’s arms. But she thinks that all she needs is a friend with benefits.

Cupid messed up and needs to fix things — an incredible boon if he can succeed. All he has to do is show Steph what she is missing and prove to Ronan that Steph is worth fighting for. What will Steph risk for love? And what is Ronan willing to give up to get his girl?


An enjoyable little sequel in the Cupid's Conquest series. In my review for Gunshy I speculated about each story being about a different couple, that is indeed what's happening in this.

Ronan is a nice male lead but I found myself really disliking Steph. She's one of those spoiled little brats that blames everything on someone else. Even though I knew they were going to end up together, I still think Ronan could do better. There were a few little editing mistakes in this, just little things but they still bug me. And I know that has nothing to do with the story, it's a personal bug of mine. The story was good and a nice follow on from Gunshy.


Amazon UK: Going the Distance

1 comment: