Monday 31 October 2011

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

Nora should know better than to think her life can return to normal after falling in love with a fallen angel. And Nora's life isn't normal - her dad was murdered, and the facts about his death just don't add up. Now Nora's own life is in imminent danger. Are she and Patch strong enough for the battle ahead?

The sequel to Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, which I put off buying until it came out in PB and then I actually forgot about so I only got round to buying it last week. I really don't know why I waited so long since, as soon as I started reading Crescendo, I remembered how easy Becca Fitzpatrick's books are to read.

Once again Patch constantly changed from good guy to bad guy to good guy, and you're never entirely sure on how it's going to end up. Becca does a fab job at keeping you guessing, although I have to say I never trusted the full on bad guy or the other suspected bad guy. Definitely worth a read, and does a good job at keeping all the angel books in the charts. Angels are still high up in the YA reading list.


Book Depository: Crescendo
Amazon UK: Crescendo

No comments:

Post a Comment