Tuesday 25 October 2011

Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent

Bound by blood, condemned by fate.

As a blood tracker, Liv is extremely powerful. And in a world where power is a commodity that can get you killed, Liv's learnt to survive by her own rules.

Rule number one? Trust no one.

When a friend's daughter goes missing, Liv is bound by a potent magical oath. She can't rest until the child is safe. And that means trusting her dangerous ex, Cam.

A sinister prophecy tells that she and Cam will be the death of each other, yet Liv's tired of being a slave to destiny. She's ready to play the forces controlling her world at their own game.

No matter the cost.


I've been waiting for this book since I finished Alpha. This is Rachel Vincent's new series after the Shifters series finished. The premise behind this series really interests me and I can't wait to read the next one.

Liv is a tracker meaning she can track anyone with blood or a name. She made an innocent pact with her childhood friends that accidentally became a binding contract, which is all fine until one of the friends shows up asking for her help. Liv can't refuse thanks to the binding.

I didn't like Anne to start with, her coming out of the blue and asking for Liv's help, knowing she can't refuse, seemed a bit of a bitchy thing to do. She eventually sort of grew on me, although I'm still not exactly a fan. I really can't wait for the next book and I'm glad Rachel's back with another great series.


Book Depository: Blood Bound
Amazon UK: Blood Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment