Tuesday 4 May 2010

Yet another driver rant

Haven't done a book review in ages but I thought I'd get another rant off my chest. I hate bank holiday Mondays because the Sunday drivers are out .... again! As if it's not bad enough to get stuck behind them on a Sunday, we now have to put up with them on Mondays too.

First off, we have some idiot pull out in front of me at a roundabout. Seriously? You can't possibly wait an extra TWO seconds for me to get off the roundabout?
Then we have some complete eejit who gets in the outside lane at a roundabout to go straight across, I'm going right so I'm in the inside lane. Fuckwit in the outside lane then proceeds to go straight across the roundabout nearly hitting me instead of going ROUND the ROUNDabout! The clue is in the feckin' name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment